Lock Safe and Vault is a wholly owned Jamaican Company, established under the Laws of Jamaica and registered on September 28, 1972. The company provides a full range of security services, both mechanical and electronic, and a full range of equipment to Corporate, Commercial, Institutional and residential clients.
Lock Safe and Vault is fully insured, and the service technicians are bonded and insured. Lock Safe and Vault is the distributor for some of the world leaders in the security business, such as, Securifort Inc., Quebec, Canada; Sargent and Greenleaf Inc., Kentucky, U.S.A.; Baldwin Hardware Corporation, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.; Tensator Inc., New York, U.S.A.; Master Lock Company, Illinois, U.S.A.; S.Parker Hardware Mfg. Corp., New Jersey, U.S.A.; American Vault Corporation, Texas, U.S.A.; Meilink, Indiana, U.S.A. and Booil Safe Company Limited, Kyungnam, South Korea; Nordson, Shenzhen, China. These Companies provide the latest advances in security equipment and technology. Most of these companies carry a UL label or and EU Label.
Lock Safe & Vault LIMITED IS COMMITTED TO:
- Provide a wide range of quality security equipment and services at competitive prices that the market will find acceptable.
- Carry on an operation that has integrity and credibility in the Market Place, in a way that is fair to its customers, shareholders and staff alike. To retain and build on our position as the leading locksmith and security company by consistently striving for the best possible performance in quality, innovation, value and service for our customers.
- Be aware of the continuous changes in the country and to ensure that the companyas overall objectives and scope meet the growth and development of Jamaica and other territories in which it does business. Through continued enhanced performance, we strive to continue the companyas consistent growth in earnings.
THE COMPANY OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To perform the business of manufacturers, fabricators, assemblers and/or repairers of locks, keys, safes, vaults, vault doors, time locks, depositories, alarms, video surveillance systems, access control systems, garage doors and other related security equipment.
- To be Agents/Dealers for the Suppliers in the installing and servicing of electronic surveillance systems and the installing and servicing of vault doors and related security equipment.
- To be Agent/Dealers or Representative of Manufacturers of all types of locks, security devices (electronic and mechanical), safes, vault doors and other depository equipment.
- To provide a high level of customer service to its various clients in all aspects, and to have integrity and credibility, that will ensure the continuation of its present and future operations.
- To ensure that harmonious employer/employee relationship is maintained in order to maintain a high level of productivity and service. To train, motivate, support and reward our staff, focusing on their vital contribution to the success of the Company and also their involvement in the community.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING THE COMPANY ARE:
- Through its affiliated Companies, local and foreign, the Company can provide a wide range of the latest in security systems.
- Can provide our customers, Corporate, Commercial and individuals with a high standard of service that is efficient and professional rated in the Market Place.
- As the leading security Company in Jamaica, we have the expertise and experience to service our clientele and ensure that the Customersai??i?? needs and best interests are met.
TO ENSURE THAT THE COMPANY ACHIEVES THESE OBJECTIVES, MANAGEMENT IS COMMITTED TO:
- A high standard of personal service which has been a hallmark of the Company for many years.
- A highly trained, competent and courteous staff, who are ready and available to assist clients with their problems and who will ensure the confidentiality of relations and dealings.
- Ensure that the decision making process is designed to provide the best possible proposals and recommendations for the needs of the customers.
- To monitor the Companyai??i??s performance to ensure that it continues to be competitive in the Market Place and meet the needs of the Country.
WE RENDER FOR OUR CLIENTS:
- Commercial Work
- Residential Work
- Onsite services
- Phone Orders
- Same Day Services
- kamagra review blogs. difference between kamagra and kamagra gold
- Free Estimates